Stay Safe at Ivanhoe Hotel
Here are the measures we have put in place to ensure a Covid-secure experience within the hotel. We continue to regularly review our risk assessments in line with government guidelines and guest feedback.
Restaurant and hotels are still the safest place to socialise. We are required to follow strict guidelines informed by rigorous risk assessments, creating the very safest place to have social contact with others. Guests are responsible for following the guidance, our team are not responsible for questioning the guests judgement on these matters. All visitors are encouraged to make reservations before arriving at the hotel, allowing full compliance with track and trace.
Our Safety Policy includes detailed Health & Safety protocols which have been developed in line with government advice while ensuring a warm welcome with the best of hospitality.
• All of our employees have completed COVID-19 specific training, ensuring guests are welcomed with a smile, while following the necessary health and safety guidelines at all times.
• Our highly trained team are available to ensure guests are safe and comfortable during their stay or dining experience with us.
• Our employees wear face coverings and use protective equipment when required by regulations.
• All guests of the hotel (residents and non-residents) must wear face coverings as they enter and leave the hotel and for movement inside. This is not required once seated.
• Our housekeeping team have increased the frequency of cleaning throughout the hotel. Door handles and other high touchpoints are disinfected regularly.
• We have invested in new cleaning equipment including ionisers to disinfect guestrooms and all public areas.
• We provide hand sanitisation units throughout the hotel for use by guests and employees.
Staff will be washing their hands every half hour throughout service. Hand gel dispensers are available for guests and staff at various points within the hotel.
We do have the luxury of space for very generous social distancing in the hotel. All our tables are socially distanced. We ask all our guests and staff to adhere to our keep left policy on staircases and in all corridors. To manage socially distancing within the Bar & Grill at Ivanhoe Hotel we allocate your time at your table for a 2 hour period. Should you need longer to complete your experience we will be very happy to service you in the foyer area or any other available space that is available at the time of your visit with us. This will only be the case if your table has been re-booked for a later time. Our staff will be able to advise you of this on your arrival.